New Lotus Models at Hi Tech Motorcars
Explore Lotus’s thrilling and sophisticated lineup, get to know more about everything the new Lotus Evora GT has to offer. Also review the soon to be released 2022 Lotus Emira and the prototype all-electric Lotus Evija. Unpack all of Lotus’s impressive performance offerings, interior and exterior stylings, and advanced technology. After you’ve found the perfect Lotus for you, stop by Hi Tech Motorcars for a test drive. Feel free to search our entire inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles, value your trade-in, and discover all your financing options.
Starting at $96,950
- Evora GT 188 mph top speed, 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds, 295 bhp power-to-weight, and 141 lbs aerodynamic downforce.
- Emira features a 3.5-litre supercharged V6 engine that produces 360 horsepower.
- Sports ratio 6-speed manual transmission and Sports ratio 6-speed automatic transmission.
- Torsen-type Limited Slip Differential, lightweight aluminum extruded and bonded chassis, and Servo assisted 2-piece cross-drilled and ventilated brake discs with AP Racing four piston calipers.
- All-electric Evija is estimated to offer 1254 lb-ft of torque and up to 200 mph top speed, and fast charging.
- Evora GT offers available Black Pack and available Extended Carbon Pack.
- Evora GT offers tan or black leather while the Emira will offer black, red, tan or icy leather.
- Evora GT features carbon-fiber front seats, 6-way driver seat, available Alcantara Simulated Suede Door Trim Insert, and Power Cargo Access.
- Emira features a sculpted section cut into the door that leads airflow towards the intake and C-shaped LED.
- The prototype Evija will offer a slew of vibrant colors from venom green and dark amethyst to solar flare and solaris yellow.
- Navigation system, Standard Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay.
- Available backup camera, parking sensors / assist, and side impact airbags.
- Evora GT features a 7″ Touch-Screen Infotainment System with Alpine audio unit.
- Emira features a 10.25-inch centrally mounted touchscreen, with an additional 12.3-inch driver display behind the steering wheel.
- Emira features KEF speakers, to bring you a hyper-realistic sound experience utilizing Uni-Q™ technology for the first time in a production car.
- Stowage area beneath the Emira’s armrest between the seats offers USB and 12v port